A Great Breakfast Smoothie for any Warrior Fitness Program
by Trent Warner
I found this video on how to make the ultimate breakfast smoothie from Katie along with the help of David Jack from Men’s Health magazine.
It is slightly unusual in that it includes kale as one of it's ingredients. While it has become widely know to be very nutritious, it is not something you may consider in a morning smoothie.
Katie even asked; “Will that not make the smoothie taste a little nasty?”
“Let’s see what happens”
, David responded.
The other ingredients used are not as questionable and are staples for your warrior fitness and health needs.
Here are the Ingredients for the smoothie:
1. Banana for texture
2. Almond butter for added flavor and essential fats
3. Agave nectar a great natural sweetener
4. Chia a good source of fiber
5. Greek yogurt for protein and vitamin D
6. Kale for it's highly nutritious value
7. Almond Milk
Try it and let us know what your thoughts are..