Can A Stun Gun be Carried in when Traveling to Nigeria?
(United states of America)
When traveling to Nigeria can a stun gun be carried in checked luggage? If so How?
============ Kuma's Response ===================
Everything I have found on traveling outside the US with a stun gun reveals it to be not permitted. Below is a list of restriction on international flights.
If someone else has better information please comment below and let us know..
Rules on carry-on baggage
Passengers are not allowed to carry the following items in their hand baggage for passengers’ safety and security reasons. To minimize inconvenience, you are advised to check in or put these items in your checked baggage instead:
- Knives (including hunting knives, swords, and pocket knives)
- Scissors and any other sharp/bladed objects (e.g. ice-pick,
nail clippers) considered illegal by local law
- Weapons such as whips, nan-chakus, baton, or stun gun
- Toys guns/gun shaped items or look-alikes, hand-cuffs
- Sporting equipment such as baseball/cricket bats, golf clubs, hockey sticks, billiard cues
- Devices with spill able batteries
- Aerosols (hair sprays, perfumes, medicines containing alcohol) not exceeding 0.5KG/L per article and 2.0KG/L in total weight
- Baby strollers
- Spare Lithium Batteries
- Any other items which are deemed security hazards by local law
- Any other items that resemble or have similar functions to the above items
that these items will be retrieved at the boarding gate by the local authorities and depending on local rules and regulations, the items may not be returned to you
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to International stun gun law.